subscribe?

Standard membergesundheit
Help 26 Apr '05 00:09
  1. Joined
    21 Apr '04
    Moves
    26 Apr '05 00:09
    I have played on this site for about a year now and am considering subscribing. However, I want to know; will I keep my level of experience..number of games played and rating etc..or..do I become a provisional player again.
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    26 Apr '05 00:21
    Originally posted by gesundheit
    I have played on this site for about a year now and am considering subscribing. However, I want to know; will I keep my level of experience..number of games played and rating etc..or..do I become a provisional player again.
    Yes,your stats will exist forever,not like on Playchess,if this is what you were refering to.
    With my great disappointment my account on Playchess has been changed back to ''guest'' after a month and all my previous game stats and rating disappeared and now I have to start from 0 again............
  3. Joined
    21 Apr '04
    Moves
    26 Apr '05 00:30
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Yes,your stats will exist forever,not like on Playchess,if this is what you were refering to.
    With my great disappointment my account on Playchess has been changed back to ''guest'' after a month and all my previous game stats and rating disappeared and now I have to start from 0 again............
    I'm not familiar with Playchess..but, you answered my question. Thanks. Time to subscribe and play more chess..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree