1. Joined
    20 Nov '04
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 00:48
    Hello. I have lately been pondering on whether to subscribe to this site or not. I was wondering if I could get some feed-back as to whether some of you whom have subscribed, have found it worthy of the expense or not. Also, would it be possible to subscribe even if I didn't have a credit card?
  2. Joined
    20 Nov '04
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 00:53
    I do have a debit card, and was also wondering whether this site is reliable or not.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 01:21
    Originally posted by ChessMachine2004
    I do have a debit card, and was also wondering whether this site is reliable or not.
    The site (during my limited time here) has only had one major downtime which had prior warning and was thanks to the moving of servers. Other than that there has just been scheduled maintenance (which while annoying isn't serious).

Russ runs a tight ship and apart from a few people deserving of a good ol fashioned keelhauling people are friendly.

The ability to play in tournaments and clans as well as the no game limit is well worth the money.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 01:381 edit
    If you don't have a credit card, send a feedback and Russ will make arrangements with you for alternate ways to subscribe. I think the feedback reply will come to you in your regular e-mail, so watch for it. It might take a day or two for the reply.

5. Joined
    23 Jan '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 08:58
    howa do I subscribe'sa mon's [gid]Balance it [/gid]
  6. Joined
    19 Apr '05
    Moves
    20 Apr '05 04:58
    Hi! I do not have a credit card but I would like to subscribe to this great website after trying it out. How do I go about it? Do you guys accept money orders or is there any other alternative?

Thanks.
    Ben
  7. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    20 Apr '05 11:05
    Use the 'Send Feedback' option at the bottom of this page.
    The initiatives of this website have ways of payiing otherwise than by credit card. Just ask them how.
  8. Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 03:43
    Hi! I do not have a credit card. I would like to subscribe to this website. how do I go about it? Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.
    Ken
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 10:36
    Originally posted by cancer2287
    Hi! I do not have a credit card. I would like to subscribe to this website. how do I go about it? Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.
    Ken
    Use the 'Send Feedback' option at the bottom of this page.
    The initiatives of this website have ways of payiing otherwise than by credit card. Just ask them how.

Reading is fun.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree