1. Sandwich Land
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 21:49
    Is it worth it?
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 22:24
    yes it is you then enter tournaments and join a clan or make one of your own. Plus you earn more respect and are taken more seriously
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 22:28
    I would say that is something that you will have to decide yourself. Seeing that so many people are subscribing and many like to play more than six games. And the fact that site Administrator is working on a new and improved board as well. And that there are so many helpful and intelligent people willing to help you in the forums. If is is chess related or some other issue beyond chess. The brain chain alone might be worth it. And if you like to play clan games to compete as a team. And if you have the time, money and the love of the game I would have to conclude that yes it is very much worth it.😀
  4. Joined
    05 Feb '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 22:33
    I bet it is, being able to play unlimited games sounds great. I asked my wife if I could join and got one of those pained, annoyed looks that only a woman can deliver, followed by "you want to pay money? on a site that you spend all day on for free now anyway"?
    Then she walked into the kitchen, slammed a bunch of pots and pans around, burned dinner, and invited her mother to spend next week with us.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 22:36
    Originally posted by Drumbo
    I bet it is, being able to play unlimited games sounds great. I asked my wife if I could join and got one of those pained, annoyed looks that only a woman can deliver, followed by "you want to pay money? on a site that you spend all day on for free now anyway"?
    Then she walked into the kitchen, slammed a bunch of pots and pans around, burned dinner, and invited her mother to spend next week with us.
    doooo00000000ddd, that's teh fux0r3d!

D
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    20 Feb '06 22:46
    Oh you are P... whooped too huh. Glad to see I am not the only one. If I ever join. I think I might start the P-whipped clan.😳
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 01:10
    Nulla res carius constat quam quae precibus empta est.
  8. Joined
    05 Feb '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 02:01
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    I don't eek-spay ig-pay atin-lay
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 02:20
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    In vota miseros ultimus cogit timor.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree