1. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    11 Dec '06 23:53
    Is it possible to pay subscription for other player?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Dec '06 00:27
    Originally posted by Korch
    It is... but don't waste money on a fool. There are a few users here who have purchased subs for a user and wished they did not.

Use site feedback, they'll tell you how to do it if you want.

P-
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Dec '06 07:55
    Originally posted by Korch
    When I payed my subscription I recall that I got the question "For whom do you wish to subscribe for?" and my own nick name was the default answer.

So my advice is - just pay and answer the questions as they come.
    If it doesn't solve your problem then I'm sure that the RHP staff can fix the problem.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Dec '06 10:08
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    When I payed my subscription I recall that I got the question "For whom do you wish to subscribe for?" and my own nick name was the default answer.

If it doesn't solve your problem then I'm sure that the RHP staff can fix the problem.
    Perhaps some important inforamtion is missed so I make a new try in one of the paragraphs:

When I payed my subscription I recall that I got the question "For whom do you wish to subscribe for?" and my own nick name was the default answer. Here you can put the nick name of the person want to pay the subscrition for.
  5. The sky
    Moves
    12 Dec '06 20:53

Yes, that's the way it works. But I am not sure you'll automatically get asked whether this is supposed to be a one-time gift (as subscriptions will normally be renewed automatically), so it's probably a good idea to send feedback in addition.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 05:38
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Yes, that's the way it works. But I am not sure you'll automatically get asked whether this is supposed to be a one-time gift (as subscriptions will normally be renewed automatically), so it's probably a good idea to send feedback in addition.
    When the reciever gets his star by his name as a confirmation that the transaction is completed, no feed back is neccesary. And it should come quite immediatly. Else, feed back is a good idea.
  7. The sky
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 20:55
    When the reciever gets his star by his name as a confirmation that the transaction is completed, no feed back is neccesary. And it should come quite immediatly. Else, feed back is a good idea.
    As I said, subscriptions normally get renewed automatically, so the feedback is necessary to tell Russ that the subscription is supposed to be for one year only. Unless you want to sponsor the user every year, of course.
  8. Joined
    06 Aug '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 19:27
    Yeah, I can confirm that this works a treat. A star appeared immediately for my friend, maybe he'll get the same thing for his Christmas next year as well! Unless I cancel the repeat subscription....

P.S. I've posted here to bump the thread for other people's information.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree