1. Standard memberInlandRevenueUK
    Cause I'm the taxman
    Moves
    07 Jun '07 11:10
    I have only been on this site for a week but I enjoy it very much and therefore I am going to subscribe.

However as I only have a debit card (Not a credit card) I will be doing so by cheque. Could any other member who has subscribed this way tell me how long this takes usually and whether the administrators will send information as to when this has been completed?

Thanks!
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Jun '07 11:24
    Originally posted by InlandRevenueUK
    I have only been on this site for a week but I enjoy it very much and therefore I am going to subscribe.

However as I only have a debit card (Not a credit card) I will be doing so by cheque. Could any other member who has subscribed this way tell me how long this takes usually and whether the administrators will send information as to when this has been completed?

Thanks!
    Why can't you pay with a debit card? If you want to pay by check, I believe you need to purchase 2 years at a time. You should use Send Feedback bottom of every page and explain you would like to pay up, those types of feedback are answered quite quickly I would guess...

P-
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    07 Jun '07 11:28

Thanks!
    If you make the cheque out to and send it to me, it'll get processed VERY quickly.
  4. Joined
    11 May '07
    Moves
    07 Jun '07 11:44
    Cheque this out:

http://www.redhotchess.com/vstat/subsnocard.php
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Jun '07 12:25
    Originally posted by Pterodactyl
    Cheque this out:

http://www.redhotchess.com/vstat/subsnocard.php
    Good link.

P-
  6. The sky
    Moves
    07 Jun '07 14:04
    However as I only have a debit card (Not a credit card)
    You don't need a credit card. My VISA card is a debit card and was accepted. If it's not one of the major brands, I guess it may not be accepted, though.
  7. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    07 Jun '07 14:341 edit
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    You don't need a credit card. My VISA card is a debit card and was accepted. If it's not one of the major brands, I guess it may not be accepted, though.
    Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners according to the 2CO payments options for Subs.

I guess you have to drive the JCB down to Russ' house though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree