1. Standard memberdivideby
    Behind 3 Pawns
    Kingside
    Moves
    30 Nov '03 15:46
    Is it just my computer or are the subscription ordering pages not loading (I mean the annual and monthly subscription pages). Please confirm this roblem, and fix asap.
    Thank You
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    30 Nov '03 15:582 edits
    Here's the link:
    http://www.timeforchess.com/vstat/subs.php

You can also just click on the pawnstar icon by someone's username and that will take you there.

I just tested it, and had no problem.
  3. Standard memberdivideby
    Behind 3 Pawns
    Kingside
    Moves
    30 Nov '03 16:43
    I know that page works...I'm having trouble after reaching that page and actually trying to subscribe (by clicking on the annual/monthly subscription ordering pages). Do those two links work for you??
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    30 Nov '03 16:50
    Originally posted by divideby
    I know that page works...I'm having trouble after reaching that page and actually trying to subscribe (by clicking on the annual/monthly subscription ordering pages). Do those two links work for you??
    No, I just checked that, and the actual order pages do not work.

I saw recently in another thread that there were some problems, so maybe they're already trying to get it sorted out.

While that is happening, you can still send a private message to Russ and he can take care of it for you, as he's one of the site owners and is probably already aware of this problem.
  5. Standard memberstammer
    just another webgeek
    Moves
    30 Nov '03 22:26
    It's been since before Thanksgiving (U.S. version) that 2checkout hasn't worked. That is why some of us are patiently waiting for paypal to be set up.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 Dec '03 20:57
    Originally posted by stammer
    It's been since before Thanksgiving (U.S. version) that 2checkout hasn't worked. That is why some of us are patiently waiting for paypal to be set up.
    Thanks for your patience with this.

2Checkout have had some problems - but they are back online now.

-Russ
  7. Standard memberstammer
    just another webgeek
    Moves
    01 Dec '03 22:03
    I noticed they are back up, but you had mentioned the possibility of setting up paypal early this week. I this still in the works?

(sorry, I've got $20 sitting in my account there and I'd rather use that then issue my credit card to another site.)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree