1. Santa Clara, CA
    Moves
    16 Oct '06 02:18
    - how do you upgrade your free account to subscriber? when i go through the subscribe link at the bottom of the page, it seems to be independent of my account, do i have to start a new one?

- does all of your information get deleted when you go from free to subscriber or when you cancel your subscription?
  2. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    16 Oct '06 02:501 edit
    Originally posted by slickhare
    - how do you upgrade your free account to subscriber? when i go through the subscribe link at the bottom of the page, it seems to be independent of my account, do i have to start a new one?

- does all of your information get deleted when you go from free to subscriber or when you cancel your subscription?
    1. Click the subscribe link at the bottom of the page and follow the simple steps. If you start a new account, you'll be banned from the site, so I recommend against that.

2. Your information and games stay the same, you simply get more features such as tournaments and clans. When your subscription runs out, you lose the features you gained.
  3. Joined
    21 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Oct '06 00:34
    If I decide to become a member and send a check through the mail how do I know for sure I will become a member and how will I be notified when my check gets cashed
  4. Joined
    19 Feb '02
    Moves
    24 Oct '06 09:51
    Originally posted by TOMPASARU
    If I decide to become a member and send a check through the mail how do I know for sure I will become a member and how will I be notified when my check gets cashed
    Ask this using the 'Send Feedback' link at the bottom of the page. I am sure they can answer all your questions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree