1. Joined
    22 May '03
    Moves
    28 Jul '03 06:32
    FAO Site Admin - HELP
    In case you're unaware the Subscription pages are down and have been for a day or two. I'm at my limit of 6 games and need more! Great Site.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    28 Jul '03 09:08
    Thanks for this. This is a great cause for concern.

I have just clicked through and all seems ok now though.

At what point did it break when you tried to subscribe? I would love to know, as I may need to talk to our subscription processing company and have some 'words'. 😠

-Russ
  3. Joined
    22 May '03
    Moves
    29 Jul '03 08:02
    Russ It's still no go for me. I'm tryng to subscribe from http://www.redhotpawn.com/vstat/subs.php. Clicking on the annual subscription graphic and finding that https://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/crbuyers/recpurchase.2c is a dead link.🙁
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    29 Jul '03 08:51
    Strange.

No problem here again.

Can anyone else just try the link for me (no need to buy! 😉 ) and see if it is OK?

The only thing that is special about the subs process is that is uses a secure connection. It is possible that you may have a problem with secure sites. Do you know if you have used other secure sites without any issues? (Probably when online shopping)

-Russ
  5. Joined
    20 Jan '03
    Moves
    29 Jul '03 09:25
    The link works fine for me.
  6. Joined
    22 May '03
    Moves
    29 Jul '03 16:35
    Must be me - I've bought on line tumps of times with no problem. Think I'll try from a different location tomorrow.:'(
  7. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    29 Jul '03 18:41
    Yep,works perfect.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree