Subscriptions

Subscriptions

Help

l

Moves
28 May 03

I only have two games in progress, but when I try to make a move in either of them, I'm told I have to subscribe. I don't really mind the one game limit (well I assume if I get down to one game I'll be able to move again), but it would be nice if we could finish our games that were started before this new limit was implemented.

U

Steelers Country

Moves
29 May 03
1 edit

Originally posted by lth2h
I only have two games in progress, but when I try to make a move in either of them, I'm told I have to subscribe. I don't really mind the one game limit (well I assume if I get down to one game I'll be able to move again), but it would b ...[text shortened]... r games that were started before this new limit was implemented.
its an add betwen some games, if I remember right there is a link near the botton of the page to contiue to your game

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
30 May 03

Please let me know if you continue to have a problem - because this sounds like a serious UI problem if you think you cannot finish your games (when you can, it is only a 'nag' ad)

Thanks,

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.