1. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    10 Jul '04 23:53
    Couldn't find this already, and thought it may be useful if it does not already exist so people can find clans that match their interests.

I.e. Cyclist enters 'Cycling' and is returned only clans containing 'cycling' in title.

I just created a clan for Gingers (ok - look, someone had to... no, really they did) on the basis that I didn't want to look through 250+ clan banners to see if one already existed.

Just a thought...

Andy
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    10 Jul '04 23:53
    oh... for you Gingers reading this:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/clan/home.php?cid=248

:o)
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Jul '04 14:216 edits
    LOL! I love your avatar,clan logo and title.

Just so you know, when in the States, I started talking about 'gingers' once - and no American knew what I was on about. So, I guess it is a very UK centric gag.

In fact, when I told these American friends that 'ginger' people were often mocked in the UK, everyone was completely baffled - red heads were very desirable to them. In fact, one friend had even lived in the UK for a year, and had a ginger 'stunner' for a girlfriend - and he was very happy indeed. No offence to any gingers intended here, but he was always curious why no one else was interested in her....

I respect your 'ginger and proud' attitude 😀

-Russ
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    11 Jul '04 16:27
    Thanks Russ :o)

Your stories of the USA (apart from making me want to move there and impress the ladies with my gingerness...) may explain why the doors to the clan were not hammered off overnight by people wanting to join, maybe once the UK gets back to work tomorrow some fellow gingers will step forwards...

Whadya reckon to the search idea?

Andy
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    11 Jul '04 22:31
    Originally posted by rhb
    Thanks Russ :o)

Your stories of the USA (apart from making me want to move there and impress the ladies with my gingerness...) may explain why the doors to the clan were not hammered off overnight by people wanting to join, maybe once the UK gets back to work tomorrow some fellow gingers will step forwards...

Whadya reckon to the search idea?

Andy
    Yes, it would be possible - I have been considering adding a search to the tournaments too - but I suspect that will be used by me more than most.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree