1. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    13 Jul '04 21:30
    It would be nice if I could see the timeout period (and maybe timebank) for all my games at a glance next to the 'last moved' column on the my games page.

This would allow me to pend some longer duration games and move on the shorter ones without having to click the info link for each game to remind me what it is set at.

Mostly a personal preference I guess, anyone else agree this would be of use?
  2. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    14 Jul '04 03:00
    Do you mean the original timebank/timeout values (which appear, for example, on the open invites page), or do you mean you want it to show how much timebank you have left, like the red and green bars on the Info screen?

I think it's a reasonable idea, but we have to think about which information from the Info screen would be the most useful to add. It might get a bit crowded otherwise.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    14 Jul '04 09:37
    Click the 'alert' link to sort by timout remaining. (Timebank is not factored in to this sort - but it should still be very useful.)

-Russ
  4. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    14 Jul '04 11:53
    That works Russ - thanks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree