1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 00:14
    Probably an odd request but it has been useful to me in the past that I am denied the opportunity to post in forums and thus get on with some useful activities in the real world - like studying.

Would it be possible to request and be granted a temporary, say 6 month forum ban?
  2. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 22:27
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Probably an odd request but it has been useful to me in the past that I am denied the opportunity to post in forums and thus get on with some useful activities in the real world - like studying.

Would it be possible to request and be granted a temporary, say 6 month forum ban?
    😕
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 22:59
    Just fend seedback.
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    08 Oct '10 23:20
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Just fend seedback.
    Ah!...cheers for that! Feedback sent
  5. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Moves
    10 Oct '10 05:30
    Um...Just an idea, but you could, you know.....Just not post in the forums. 😕
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Oct '10 06:51
    Originally posted by clandarkfire
    That would involve will-power, self-discipline, all those things we addicts just don't have available. 😕
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    10 Oct '10 10:58
    Originally posted by clandarkfire
    if someone wants to be prevented from posting, it is common sense to assume the thought of *not posting* crossed their minds at some point.

Strangely enough forums along with many other activities can become addictive

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree