1. Joined
    09 Feb '11
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 15:33
    Hello

I suprised when I see the National Flag of the country I selected. I am from the Republic of South Korea which is the same as South Korea.

The flag for Republic of Korea(ROK) on this website is a Democratic People's Republic of Korea(DPRK or North Korea) national flag.

Please correct the national flag of the Republic of Korea.

Thanks
  2. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 15:55
    Originally posted by yeowoonie
    Hello

I suprised when I see the National Flag of the country I selected. I am from the Republic of South Korea which is the same as South Korea.

The flag for Republic of Korea(ROK) on this website is a Democratic People's Republic of Korea(DPRK or North Korea) national flag.

Thanks
    There's nothing the readers of this forum can do. You'll have to send feedback (link at the bottom of the page).
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Feb '11 21:18
    Originally posted by yeowoonie
    Hello

Thanks
    You're wrong - but right.

The flag is the correct one, but the name is wrong. Look at the name of the country above the one you chose. You've been led to pick the wrong one. You want "Korea (South)" rather than "Korea, Republic of". It's the latter's name which is wrong (for consistency, it should be "Korea (North)", not either one's flag.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree