1. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    07 Dec '03 21:20
    Russ, I love the 'so-an-so says' feature in the in-game messaging, but the spelling really should be 'sez'.
  2. Over seas
    Moves
    07 Dec '03 22:14
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    Russ, I love the 'so-an-so says' feature in the in-game messaging, but the spelling really should be 'sez'.
    How about So and So is "puting thier thing down"
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Dec '03 22:352 edits
    Originally posted by royalchicken
    I had no idea what you were talking about there for a while. 🙄

There are a few minor things that got uploaded along with the siege stuff for tomorrow - one of which you are referring to, of course! (which I had forgotten about)

-Russ
  4. London
    Moves
    07 Dec '03 23:50
    There seems to be a small bug in this new feature - when I resigned ( 😳 ) and sent a message in game 317755, I saw my own message as if my opponent had sent it.
  5. Standard memberkingofthe303
    Wormtongue
    Edoras
    Moves
    08 Dec '03 08:33
    If you have no more games awaiting your move or if you've unchecked the move to next game waiting box, after clicking move, the game will refresh to the current game where the move was just made including a view of any message just sent. Sounds as clear as mud to me - maybe someone can explain it a little better.
    k303
  6. Standard memberkingofthe303
    Wormtongue
    Edoras
    Moves
    08 Dec '03 09:55
    Ignore my post above the same has just happened to me and i agree there is a small bug. My opponent has just resigned and posted a "well done" message. When i viewed the board it appears as if the message was from myself i.e. kingofthe303 says well done.😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree