THE WORD OF GOD

THE WORD OF GOD

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b

Moves
19 Mar 05

Why am I unable to post on the Spiritually Board The topic on THE WORD OF GOD?
blindfaith101

Lord Chook

Stringybark

Moves
19 Mar 05

Probably because God can do his own writing of his own words without any assistance...🙂

b

Moves
19 Mar 05

Originally posted by Maustrauser
Probably because God can do his own writing of his own words without any assistance...🙂
You are so right. GOD can do all things. But HE has given instructions to HIS Believers to spread THE WORD OF GOD,through ou all the world. Regardless if there are those that donot want to hear it or believe it.
I am hoping that yu are not saying that Posting THE WORD OF GOD, is now being restrictive. According to the rules that Red Hot Pawn, has set up, where does it say that THE WORD OF GOD, cannot be posted.

Lord Chook

Stringybark

Moves
20 Mar 05

Come, come, I have never said that you cannot post the word of your god. You are most welcome. I am merely suggesting that your god does not need you to prosleytize on her behalf, because apparently she is omnipontent and omnipontent gods can do their own work...

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
20 Mar 05
1 edit

Try using normal punctuation instead of putting it ALL IN CAPITALS and see if it works. 😉

w
Stay outta my biznez

Moves
20 Mar 05

Originally posted by orfeo
Try using normal punctuation instead of putting it ALL IN CAPITALS and see if it works. 😉
hehe. Apparently god tells his followers to post in all caps. Ol god ain't known for being subtle.

"Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our
King, sing praises."
Psalms 47:6, KJV

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
20 Mar 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
You are so right. GOD can do all things. But HE has given instructions to HIS Believers to spread THE WORD OF GOD,through ou all the world. Regardless if there are those that donot want to hear it or believe it.
I am hoping that yu are not saying that Posting THE WORD OF GOD, is now being restrictive. According to the rules that Red Hot Pawn, has set up, where does it say that THE WORD OF GOD, cannot be posted.
hehe.. username.. Blindfaith..

Anyways.. what happened when you tried to post it.. did it get posted, but then deleted? There are MODs, but I didn't think there were automods?

d

Moves
21 Mar 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
Why am I unable to post on the Spiritually Board The topic on THE WORD OF GOD?
blindfaith101
God finally answered my prayers!! Praise Jesus!

d

Moves
21 Mar 05
1 edit

I just went into the Spirituality forum and saw "THE WORD OF GOD 2". Curse you, Lord! Will you ever carry your weight in this relationship?!?!

w
Stay outta my biznez

Moves
21 Mar 05

Originally posted by darvlay
I just went into the Spirituality forum and saw "THE WORD OF GOD 2". Curse you, Lord! Will you ever carry your weight in this relationship?!?!
I told you to dump that man and get back in the scene. He ain't no good for you girl! You can do better....

t

Moves
05 Jun 05

I wish God would show himself.

d

Riding the Atom Bomb

Moves
10 Jun 05

read psalm 83:18 in the king james version...... did u know that?