Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 19 Mar '05 00:59
    Why am I unable to post on the Spiritually Board The topic on THE WORD OF GOD?
    blindfaith101
  2. Standard member Maustrauser
    Lord Chook
    19 Mar '05 07:55
    Probably because God can do his own writing of his own words without any assistance...
  3. 19 Mar '05 11:22
    Originally posted by Maustrauser
    Probably because God can do his own writing of his own words without any assistance...
    You are so right. GOD can do all things. But HE has given instructions to HIS Believers to spread THE WORD OF GOD,through ou all the world. Regardless if there are those that donot want to hear it or believe it.
    I am hoping that yu are not saying that Posting THE WORD OF GOD, is now being restrictive. According to the rules that Red Hot Pawn, has set up, where does it say that THE WORD OF GOD, cannot be posted.
  4. Standard member Maustrauser
    Lord Chook
    20 Mar '05 02:46
    Come, come, I have never said that you cannot post the word of your god. You are most welcome. I am merely suggesting that your god does not need you to prosleytize on her behalf, because apparently she is omnipontent and omnipontent gods can do their own work...
  5. Standard member orfeo
    Missing 285 + 1
    20 Mar '05 13:56 / 1 edit
    Try using normal punctuation instead of putting it ALL IN CAPITALS and see if it works.
  6. Standard member wib
    Stay outta my biznez
    20 Mar '05 16:42
    Originally posted by orfeo
    Try using normal punctuation instead of putting it ALL IN CAPITALS and see if it works.
    hehe. Apparently god tells his followers to post in all caps. Ol god ain't known for being subtle.

"Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our
    King, sing praises."
    Psalms 47:6, KJV
  7. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    20 Mar '05 16:45
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    You are so right. GOD can do all things. But HE has given instructions to HIS Believers to spread THE WORD OF GOD,through ou all the world. Regardless if there are those that donot want to hear it or believe it.
    I am hoping that yu are not saying that Posting THE WORD OF GOD, is now being restrictive. According to the rules that Red Hot Pawn, has set up, where does it say that THE WORD OF GOD, cannot be posted.
    hehe.. username.. Blindfaith..

Anyways.. what happened when you tried to post it.. did it get posted, but then deleted? There are MODs, but I didn't think there were automods?
  8. 21 Mar '05 14:03
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    Why am I unable to post on the Spiritually Board The topic on THE WORD OF GOD?
    blindfaith101
    God finally answered my prayers!! Praise Jesus!
  9. 21 Mar '05 14:04 / 1 edit
    I just went into the Spirituality forum and saw "THE WORD OF GOD 2". Curse you, Lord! Will you ever carry your weight in this relationship?!?!
  10. Standard member wib
    Stay outta my biznez
    21 Mar '05 17:47
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I just went into the Spirituality forum and saw "THE WORD OF GOD 2". Curse you, Lord! Will you ever carry your weight in this relationship?!?!
    I told you to dump that man and get back in the scene. He ain't no good for you girl! You can do better....
  11. 05 Jun '05 12:08
    I wish God would show himself.
  12. 10 Jun '05 13:07
    read psalm 83:18 in the king james version...... did u know that?