1. Standard membermarc56
    writer and editor
    Forlì
    Moves
    04 Mar '12 09:14
    Does anyone of us know if it is possible to start a thematic tournament inside a clan or a club?
    And if the answer is "yes", how does it work?
    Thank you!
  2. Standard membermarc56
    writer and editor
    Forlì
    Moves
    04 Mar '12 09:23
    I forgot to ask if anyone knows if a person that does not belong to clans/clubs could take part to a thematic tournament.
    Thanks again!
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Mar '12 16:01
    Originally posted by marc56
    I forgot to ask if anyone knows if a person that does not belong to clans/clubs could take part to a thematic tournament.
    Thanks again!
    I doubt that. Nothing seems to indicatie that it's possible.
    Even if it is possible, said person would have to be a site member at least.

But I have another question: what's your forum avatar? I think I recognise that tower and that square, and if I'm right it isn't Rimini, it's d'Oale Grieze.

Richard
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    04 Mar '12 16:141 edit
    You can make a private tourney Marcello, go here:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/tournament/createprivate.php
    Password protect it so only the invited can play, hope this helps but get back to me if problems 🙂
    Thematic, I'll have to post that link later, they are available but I can't find it presently 🙁
  5. Standard membermarc56
    writer and editor
    Forlì
    Moves
    04 Mar '12 17:45
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    I doubt that. Nothing seems to indicatie that it's possible.
    Even if it is possible, said person would have to be a site member at least.

But I have another question: what's your forum avatar? I think I recognise that tower and that square, and if I'm right it isn't Rimini, it's d'Oale Grieze.

Richard
    Hi Richard! First of all thank you for your answer!

As to my avatar: congatulations, you are really a good observer!
    It's the Martinitoren in Groningen and I wish it was the cover of the novel I'm writing whose title sounds in English: "The secret of Groningen" (if any publishing house will publish it!!)
    Do you live near there?
    All the best,
    marcello
  6. Standard membermarc56
    writer and editor
    Forlì
    Moves
    04 Mar '12 17:51
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    You can make a private tourney Marcello, go here:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/tournament/createprivate.php
    Password protect it so only the invited can play, hope this helps but get back to me if problems 🙂
    Thematic, I'll have to post that link later, they are available but I can't find it presently 🙁
    Thank you Dean!
    Our leader, Paolo, wants to create a private tournament but at present none of us remembered how to do!
    All the best, waiting for move n.40!
    marcello
  7. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    07 Mar '12 21:24
    Originally posted by marc56
    As to my avatar: congatulations, you are really a good observer!
    It's the Martinitoren in Groningen and I wish it was the cover of the novel I'm writing whose title sounds in English: "The secret of Groningen" (if any publishing house will publish it!!)
    Do you live near there?
    No, but I've been there a lot. My family is from the province (though my parents left for the polders), and I flunked university there. I still love the city, and the Martinitoren is particularly beautiful.

Richard

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree