theme tournament

theme tournament

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
15 Jan 13

s

Moves
16 Jan 13

How do u start one ?

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by siegrun
How do u start one ?
I take it you mean, how does anyone sign up to a thematic tourney ?
The answer to that is that you have to subscribe in order to participate in any form of tournament here...

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by siegrun
How do u start one ?
you can send feedback to get one started or you can ask a clan or a club leader. They can also organise torunaments.

See previous post for important information.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
16 Jan 13

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
16 Jan 13

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
16 Jan 13

Originally posted by Ponderable
you can send feedback to get one started or you can ask a clan or a club leader. They can also organise torunaments.

See previous post for important information.
Yes, thanks for pointing that out 🙂 It's important to note, and particularly for new members here, that being a non subscriber doesn't actually preclude them from participating in club tournaments particularly...
Properly organised, certain clubs do a marvellous job of providing new and older members regular games and tournaments. Some clubs also arrange subscriber and non subscriber tournaments, playing together they appear to work well...the only limitation is that the non subscriber has to manage their maximum six ongoing games, managed carefully this allows whatever tournament they've entered to proceed without too much delay.
SO, find a good club and make friends as you go. I can recommend two that I'm a member of, providing really good support, open invite games and tournaments:

Club 108 with club leader 'Leur' at the helm: User 541321

Club 289 with club leader 'Costad' likewise: User 569036

Give them both a shout and get started soon 🙂

s

Moves
19 Jan 13

Thanks all --i,ll get a bit of expirience first before thinking about tourneys.