1. Standard memberzach918
    Banned
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '03 16:151 edit
    Hi Russ and Chris!
    I've been trying to think of a new feature for RHP! Been thinking for several hours (while playing some games 😉). Its really hard coming up with new features!
    Hmmm......... I know! How about changing the messaging system a little? I think it would be better if it was more like an e-mail account.. Maybe you could send the same message to however many people you want to all at once (CCing)! As of right now, doing this is time consuming! I have been sending alot of messages recently and its getting irritating copying and pasting and waiting for my computer to hurry up! Its just a suggestion because right now sending a generic message is very time consuming.
    I also think that it would be cool for each clan to have its own special area (like a forum or a website).. Only you have to be in the clan to enter the forum (people that aren't in the clan can't enter the forum/website). I have already had my clan vote on ideas and decisions and send them messages often. I'm trying to be a good clan leader but its hard.

Zach
  2. Amsterdam
    Moves
    02 Jun '03 16:23
    Originally posted by zach918
    Hi Russ and Chris!
    I've been trying to think of a new feature for RHP! Been thinking for several hours (while playing some games 😉). Its really hard coming up with new features!
    Hmmm......... I know! How about changing the messaging system a little? I think it would be better if it was more like an e-mail account.. Maybe you could send the same message ...[text shortened]... cisions and send them messages often. I'm trying to be a good clan leader but its hard.

Zach
    About that e-mailing stuff seems oke...but only if you stop spamming my inbox with 'join my clan' messages!

The area for your own clan is also a good idea...some sort of messageboard on the clan page would be nice!

Olav
  3. Standard memberzach918
    Banned
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jun '03 16:34
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    About that e-mailing stuff seems oke...but only if you stop spamming my inbox with 'join my clan' messages!

The area for your own clan is also a good idea...some sort of messageboard on the clan page would be nice!

Olav
    What do you mean? I have not spammed your inbox with 'join my clan' messages! I have sent you ONE message inviting you to join The Fun Clan!
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    02 Jun '03 20:14
    Originally posted by zach918
    What do you mean? I have not spammed your inbox with 'join my clan' messages! I have sent you ONE message inviting you to join The Fun Clan!
    That's true...but it felt like an automated message from a computer or something🙂 No hard feelings, that are some good idea's!

Olav

p.s. To how many people did you send it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree