1. Joined
    19 Nov '09
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 13:11
    Goodmorning, I would like to know why the "This advertisement will appear periodically between moves for non-subscribers." it starts ever. For example, when i click on the "skip this match for the moment" to going to the others waiting matches I find ever, i.e. always, that message..and when I click the tab to continue to the next match I return to the first match that I wanted to skip. If I want to go in a specific match I have to click on "My Games" tab. This strance fact happens since two days ago. Is it normal?

Thanks for your attention and my congratulations for this great site.
  2. Standard memberMariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 13:48
    Hi,

As a non-subscriber advertisements will keep poping up between moves for you. I think it is normal.

If you subscribe, they never show again.
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 21:17
    Originally posted by Zorotama
    Goodmorning, I would like to know why the "This advertisement will appear periodically between moves for non-subscribers." it starts ever. For example, when i click on the "skip this match for the moment" to going to the others waiting matches I find ever, i.e. always, that message..and when I click the tab to continue to the next match I return to the firs ...[text shortened]... go. Is it normal?

Thanks for your attention and my congratulations for this great site.
    As Mariska Angela pointed out, advertisements will keep comming for non-subscribers. You play on the site for free and the site-owners need to get money from somewhere to keep the site on the air.

That you want to continue to the next game waiting but it returns to the first game doesnt sound normal tho. Are you sure it wasnt the only game that was waiting your move?
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '09
    Moves
    03 Dec '09 12:05
    I think it's just a temporary problem. It stopped and then restarted..in a random way. Yes, I'm sure that it happens as I told but not ever. Often..Well, sometimes. Please, sorry for my english and thanks.
  5. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    03 Dec '09 15:59
    Originally posted by Zorotama
    I think it's just a temporary problem. It stopped and then restarted..in a random way. Yes, I'm sure that it happens as I told but not ever. Often..Well, sometimes. Please, sorry for my english and thanks.
    Make sure you have more then 1 games waiting for your move, then when you try to skip a game and it returns to the game you just wanted to skip its a bug (error). In that case send feedback (link at the bottom of every page) with detailed desciption of the problem and for example exact times and dates of when you tryd to skip games and it didnt work.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree