1. Sheffield,Yorkshire
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 10:13
    I offered a rematch to someone, and as normal it said above ' The player has been offered the game and etc etc' but later I saw an entry in my games list .with no opponents move etc but simply n/a by the side, what does this indicate please ?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 10:17
    Originally posted by ROGER THE DODGER
    I offered a rematch to someone, and as normal it said above ' The player has been offered the game and etc etc' but later I saw an entry in my games list .with no opponents move etc but simply n/a by the side, what does this indicate please ?
    Perhaps he has not made his first move yet?
  3. Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 15:26
    I get that to when submitting a game. I submit one game and a second game is also created with n/a as the opponent. Often, I will delete the n/a game. If I don't, whenever the first game is finished, the n/a game says it is finished as well.
  4. Sheffield,Yorkshire
    Moves
    19 Feb '08 15:51
    Many thanks for the advice 🙂
  5. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Feb '08 07:19
    Often happens to me with rematches, it always turns out that both of us have hit the rematch button. Since rematches tend to swap the black & white of the previous game, both new games look identical, but they have different numbers and they come up differently in the two "My Games" lists. We usually just delete the second game.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree