1. Standard memberdrdon
    His Mateship
    Glowing in the dark
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 10:43
    What happens if one does not time an opponent out? Is there an option to later time out or reset the clock? Or if a player is not timed out in the first instance, can they go on untimed?
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    20 Jul '05 11:06
    Originally posted by drdon
    What happens if one does not time an opponent out? Is there an option to later time out or reset the clock? Or if a player is not timed out in the first instance, can they go on untimed?
    Not much really.

The timeout option stays there until you choose to click on it. The game carries on as normal until one of you wins, or you time your opponent out.
  3. Standard memberdrdon
    His Mateship
    Glowing in the dark
    Moves
    21 Jul '05 00:25
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Not much really.

The timeout option stays there until you choose to click on it. The game carries on as normal until one of you wins, or you time your opponent out.
    The time out option (the skull) disappeared from a game I am playing.
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    21 Jul '05 02:131 edit
    Originally posted by drdon
    The time out option (the skull) disappeared from a game I am playing.
    Say an opponent is out of timeout and timebank, the skull will be there. You neglect to time them out. They move. You move. You can't time them out until their timeout runs out again (their timebank stays at zero though). So if it is a 3 day timeout game you could time them out if they took more than 3 days for any one move later in the game.

EDIT: Stop. Hammertime.
  5. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    21 Jul '05 03:03
    OK, time-out everybody.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree