1. Joined
    19 Dec '06
    Moves
    16 Mar '08 23:50
    first thaks for the work and the upgrade, hope you guys have gotten some sleep or beach time in

you indicate whether or not someone makes multiple moves a day, helpful in deciding whether to accept an invitation

would it be more help ful to us to compute and list the average time between moves of a player? if a player makes multiple moves a day, but has 100+ games going i may be lucky to get a move in a day or three?? to be more clear the average time to move in each game.

thanks for a great site
  2. Earth Prime
    Moves
    17 Mar '08 03:43
    closest you can get to this is see how many moves the person has made this month. I would think that's fairly accurate in determining move frequency.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '08 12:231 edit
    I agree with jkerrig2 about having a value of activity of a certain player. Number of moves since the beginnign of this month is the best one, but says nothing or little in the beginning of each month.

A formula (number of moves the last 30 days) / (number of games going) / (30) should bring a better hint of actity as it says mean number of moves per game per day. But if he has a lot of 1/0 games or has a lot of 21/21 in thinking times, it gives very different value of activity, so the formula above should be refined ever further.

I think that if 'number of moves since the beginning of the month' is replaced by 'number of moves the last 30 days' is a good start.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree