1. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    04 Jan '04 11:45
    My clan has just been challenged to a battle which is showing as a 3 day timeout... there doesn't seem to be any way to see the attached timebank until the challenge has been accepted. This is a crucial bit of information - especially with short timeouts. Is this the case for individual challenges as well?

Andrew
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Jan '04 12:12
    Sorry Rhymester, this is just a bit incomplete.

I will get the missing information up early this evening. (The timebank feature was not meant to be available for clans just yet, but seeing as all the code is in place, and people want to use it, I better make it so.)

-Russ
  3. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    04 Jan '04 12:37
    Originally posted by Russ
    Sorry Rhymester, this is just a bit incomplete.

I will get the missing information up early this evening. (The timebank feature was not meant to be available for clans just yet, but seeing as all the code is in place, and people want to use it, I better make it so.)

-Russ
    Thanks Russ. By the way... looking for info on games made me realise that, unless I'm missing something, we can no longer go directly to a game's info from the board view. It's a bit of a pain having to go right back to My Games and remember the game id number. I'm sure there used to be a 'game info' link above the board?

Andrew
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Jan '04 19:02
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Thanks Russ. By the way... looking for info on games made me realise that, unless I'm missing something, we can no longer go directly to a game's info from the board view. It's a bit of a pain having to go right back to My Games and remember the game id number. I'm sure there used to be a 'game info' link above the board?

Andrew
    A little correction.

I will do this tomorrow, not tonight. (I'm having the night off after a knackering day riding my motorbike through mud like I have never seen - and surviving..)

-Russ
  5. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    04 Jan '04 22:08
    I will do this tomorrow, not tonight. (I'm having the night off after a knackering day riding my motorbike through mud like I have never seen - and surviving..)

-Russ
    On the x-box or in the 'REAL' world? ;-)
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Jan '04 22:361 edit
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    On the x-box or in the 'REAL' world? ;-)
    Surprisingly, every once in a while, I get away from these digital boxes, and play with real machines.

Unfortunately, my general engineering skills do not match my software engineering abilities.

-Russ
  7. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    06 Jan '04 09:55
    A little correction.

-Russ
    Hope you haven't been out enjoying yourself again.... 😉

Timebank still not showing up on challenges...

Andrew
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Jan '04 10:50
    You have been a victim of a "Russtimation" (as it was called where I used to work). My enthusiasm for the work often resulted in over optimistic estimates....

In this case though, I really have actually finished the work, but I wanted to wait until this morning before taking the site down to make it live.

So expect it up in a short while.

-Russ

9. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    06 Jan '04 11:25
    Be :-) Clan v Freethinkers gives us an error every time we try to start, i deleted it and reoffered and it still does.
  10. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    06 Jan '04 12:28
    ERROR Failed to create game in gamecreator obj

request failed
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Jan '04 12:281 edit
    Ok, I will take a look.

-Russ
  12. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Jan '04 12:50
    Ok, this is nothing to serious.

I will have fix up in a couple of hours.

Try starting it again this evening.

-Russ
  13. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    06 Jan '04 15:12
    Flexmore, I have just started the challenge on your behalf to make sure all was ok.

And it is.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree