Timebank

Standard membert25
Help 14 Oct '19 10:08
  1. Joined
    15 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 10:08
    How do I found out how much time my opponent has before he has run out of time? When I click on the info section it does not show me exactly how many hours he has left before his time expires (so I can win on time).
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 11:141 edit
    @t25 said
    How do I found out how much time my opponent has before he has run out of time? When I click on the info section it does not show me exactly how many hours he has left before his time expires (so I can win on time).
    Hi, the Formula is simple: timeout +timebank is the total amount. Timeout is replenished after each move, time bank is consumed only once.

You can Claim one timeout in your games as far as I can see. In fact that you can take a timeout win is displayed by a skull Symbol in your games list.
  3. Joined
    15 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 13:23
    @Ponderable
    Thanks for your replay but I would like to know exactly how long do I have to wait before I can claim a skull
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    14 Oct '19 15:34
    @t25 said
    @Ponderable
    Thanks for your replay but I would like to know exactly how long do I have to wait before I can claim a skull
    If you go to the "Clock" Register on the games page you see the exact time of Time-out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree