Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member Nemesio
    Ursulakantor
    08 Jan '03 22:29
    To be able to message an opponent along with a challenge? (Has this been mentioned?)

    Nemesio
  2. Standard member Nemesio
    Ursulakantor
    09 Jan '03 02:52
    Also, a checkbox option for "Find Player" that allows you to only find players seeking challenges.

    Nemesio
  3. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    09 Jan '03 11:01
    Both seem like good ideas to me 🙂

    Rhymester
  4. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    09 Jan '03 12:50
    Agreed.

    I am held up at the moment doing a bl**dy tax return, so no new features will magically appear over the next few days - with the excption of one which is coming soon...but I'm remaining tight lipped about it. It wont impact individuals, but will be good for the site as a whole.

    -Russ
  5. Donation Luck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    09 Jan '03 14:34
    Russ,
    My hobby is to do tax returns, but only in U.S. and Sweden, sorry!

    Sincerely,

    Harri
    a.k.a. Luck
  6. Donation Rhymester
    and RedHotTed
    09 Jan '03 17:02 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    Agreed.

    I am held up at the moment doing a bl**dy tax return, so no new features will magically appear over the next few days - with the excption of one which is coming soon...but I'm remaining tight lipped about it. It wont impact individuals, but will be good for the site as a whole.

    -Russ
    Could you just slip in the little link from the playing board screen to the forums? 🙂 Perhaps exchange it for the feedback link on that page.
  7. 10 Jan '03 01:03
    Can you give us a hint?........please?🙂
  8. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    11 Jan '03 22:13
    Well, I've just told you all a big fib anyway, as I have just realeased a whole load of stuff (most changes are not visible to the user)

    But you now have :

    * No ads at all for subscribers. (Log out then in again to obtain this.)
    * Reminder to move on draw offer
    * New Smileys 😏


    Funny how working on this site is more interesting than doing my tax return. I will finish it tomorrow. I will finish it tomorrow. I will finish it tomorrow. 🙄

    -Russ
  9. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    11 Jan '03 22:15
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    Could you just slip in the little link from the playing board screen to the forums? 🙂 Perhaps exchange it for the feedback link on that page.
    I can promise you this, as from the next release, you will have one better than this. (The top 10 percent of the screen is up for a redesign)

    -Russ
  10. Standard member lionel
    Ray
    12 Jan '03 14:00
    Is there something wrong with checking on tournaments? Everytime I try, computer locks up.
  11. 12 Jan '03 14:08
    I have had no problems today .... I have just tried again & it works 😀

    mike
  12. Standard member lionel
    Ray
    12 Jan '03 19:12
    Mine still doesn't work. Keeps locking up.:'(
  13. 12 Jan '03 22:12
    Originally posted by Russ
    I can promise you this, as from the next release, you will have one better than this. (The top 10 percent of the screen is up for a redesign)

    -Russ
    can we(pawn stars) have a sneek peek?
  14. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    12 Jan '03 23:57
    Originally posted by lionel
    Mine still doesn't work. Keeps locking up.:'(
    Can you give me some more detail please?

    Some tournament pages are huge and will take some time to download. This may be the case with you.

    -Russ
  15. Standard member StrayJay
    I'm like a nerd
    13 Jan '03 03:46
    Another suggestion... I hope it's not made before:

    It's already possible to sort one's games based on the status. It'd be nice if the sorting order was remembered across sessions.