1. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    17 May '06 19:53
    I'm in a tournament with a guy who hasn't moved in 76 days. He's no longer a subscriber, perhaps because of the big purge RHP admins started in April 2006 on older non-renewed subscriptions.

So he's no longer a subscriber, which means that he's no longer eligible to play in the tournament. Which means he ain't gonna move.

The games in question:

Game 2064847 and Game 2064846.

Any ideas/advice?
  2. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    17 May '06 20:10
    send feedback to Russ would be the best option here me thinx (link at the bottom of the page).
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    17 May '06 21:50
    Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
    I'm in a tournament with a guy who hasn't moved in 76 days. He's no longer a subscriber, perhaps because of the big purge RHP admins started in April 2006 on older non-renewed subscriptions.

So he's no longer a subscriber, which means that he's no longer eligible to play in the tournament. Which means he ain't gonna move.

The games in question:

Game 2064847 and Game 2064846.

Any ideas/advice?
    wait 14 days, then click the skulls.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    17 May '06 22:211 edit
    Originally posted by blakbuzzrd

Any ideas/advice?
    As far as I know he would still be allowed to finish any tournaments he was already in.

Therefore as said above, time 'em out.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    18 May '06 00:31
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    As far as I know he would still be allowed to finish any tournaments he was already in.

Therefore as said above, time 'em out.
    This is the correct answer. Being a non-sub does not allow you to enter tournaments. An expiring sub does not prevent you from finishing tournaments you are currently playing.
  6. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Moves
    18 May '06 15:22
    That's what I needed to know. Thanks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree