Tournament?

Standard memberWayne1324
Help 23 Apr '06 19:42
  1. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 19:42
    I'm in a tournament but I'm not a subscriber. I did enter it when I was a sub, but due to a misunderstanding my CC was refunded and I lost my subscription. I wanted to keep it for a month but it didnt work that way.
  2. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 20:22
    Originally posted by Wayne1324
    I'm in a tournament but I'm not a subscriber. I did enter it when I was a sub, but due to a misunderstanding my CC was refunded and I lost my subscription. I wanted to keep it for a month but it didnt work that way.
    waiting for your question
  3. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 20:40
    Well... I assumed that you could take the information that I wrote and form the question yourself.

Let me break it down for you... Why am I in a tournament without being a subscriber?
  4. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 21:05
    Well... I assumed that you could take the information that I wrote and form the question yourself.

Let me break it down for you... Why am I in a tournament without being a subscriber?
    You assumed wrong, normally a question ends with a question mark.

You are still in a tournament because you entered it while you had subscriber privilages. Now that you are a non-sub you will be able to continue with your games until they are complete. You will then revert back to the 6 game allocation.

If you dont want to be in the tournament however, then all you have to do is resign them all.
  5. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 21:07
    Originally posted by rmacken
    If you dont want to be in the tournament however, then all you have to do is resign them all.
    Thanks!

I'll probably go ahead and play it. If I resigned them all wouldnt my rating drop way down?
  6. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 21:16
    Thanks!

I'll probably go ahead and play it. If I resigned them all wouldnt my rating drop way down?
    unfortunately yes, I would play them out, try and win it then wind everyone up on how a non-sub won a tournament!!!
  7. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Apr '06 21:23
    Originally posted by rmacken
    I would play them out, try and win it then wind everyone up on how a non-sub won a tournament!!!
    Thanks for the help. I'd give you a rec if I could.
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '06 17:10
    Does this mean that...

I can subscribe for a month. During this period I start as many tournament, clans, sieges and personal challange as I can, wait for the month to pass not continuing the sub. Then I have 2 months of heavy playing for free before my games drop under 6 games (tops for non-subs), and then pay for a month again, and so on?

It's kind of cheap subscription when you pay for every third month but use RHP almost as a regular sub continuously?
  9. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '06 18:52
    No, this means that I subscribed for a month and then cancelled it in order to subscribe for a year instead. Instead of fixing it so that it wouldnt charge me every month and letting me keep the month that I paid for, the person gave me a refund and reverted me back to a non-sub.

If this bothers you that much then report me to whomever is in charge. Tell them to ban me, would that make you feel better?
    Pathetic non-sub scum getting to play in a tournament. I'll bet that makes you fume doesnt it?
  10. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '06 19:02
    No, this means that ...
    If this bothers you that much ...
    No no, I don't blame you for anything, no way. Sorry if I made my words sound that way. My english could be better in nuances... Sorry...
  11. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '06 22:07
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    No no, I don't blame you for anything, no way. Sorry if I made my words sound that way. My english could be better in nuances... Sorry...
    I apologize for my rant... I thought you were accusing me of doing it on purpose.

Sorry.
  12. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '06 23:32
    No, this means that I subscribed for a month and then cancelled it in order to subscribe for a year instead. Instead of fixing it so that it wouldnt charge me every month and letting me keep the month that I paid for, the person gave me a refund and reverted me back to a non-sub.

If this bothers you that much then report me to whomever is in charge. Tel ...[text shortened]...
    Pathetic non-sub scum getting to play in a tournament. I'll bet that makes you fume doesnt it?
    Haha - I'll have to try that. 😉
  13. In your face
    Moves
    25 Apr '06 12:59
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Does this mean that...

I can subscribe for a month. During this period I start as many tournament, clans, sieges and personal challange as I can, wait for the month to pass not continuing the sub. Then I have 2 months of heavy playing for free before my games drop under 6 games (tops for non-subs), and then pay for a month again, and so on?

It's kin ...[text shortened]... bscription when you pay for every third month but use RHP almost as a regular sub continuously?
    It is possible to do this when your subscription is up for renewal, and you do not pay to have it renewed. Russ has said in the past that there is nothing to stop you from doing this, but would appreciate it if people don't. I think he referred to it as 'Bad etiquette'.
  14. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Apr '06 14:101 edit
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    I think he referred to it as 'Bad etiquette'.
    Like I said... this wasn't my intention.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree