Tournaments

Standard memberMr Pink
Help 18 Jun '03 15:15
  1. Standard memberMr Pink
    Reservoir dog
    in the warehouse
    Moves
    18 Jun '03 15:15
    I would like the possibility to start my own tournament. Are there any others who would like this feature? If this is not a possibility then what about a tournament between the clans?

The reason is mainly because I would like to play a tournament against other clans. Currently there is 4 or 5 movie clans, and from my point of view we need to find out which is the better. Of course we could keep track of the score ourselves, but when you are as lazy as I am you cannot be bothered to do all that work.

The way I could see it work were if the clans who entered such a tournament, chose the players for every clan fight, and the result of each clan fight then went into the tournament as the final result giving points as if it were a normal match between two normal players.

Mr. Pink
  2. Amsterdam
    Moves
    18 Jun '03 17:04
    Originally posted by Mr Pink
    I would like the possibility to start my own tournament. Are there any others who would like this feature? If this is not a possibility then what about a tournament between the clans?

The reason is mainly because I would like to play a tournament against other clans. Currently there is 4 or 5 movie clans, and from my point of view we need to find out whic ...[text shortened]... nal result giving points as if it were a normal match between two normal players.

Mr. Pink
    It wouldn't be a good idea to let you create your own tournament because that would make it extremely difficult to handle for the Site Admins, but it's definetly a great idea to create a Clan Tournament!!!

Olav
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Jun '03 13:47
    In fact, I am about to look at letting people start their own tournament. The tournaments were designed with this in mind from the start - so less work than you might imagine is required.

But managing them all becomes the issue.

As for extending the clans, this site feature is very much in its infancy. Expect plenty more...

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree