1. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    22 Jan '04 20:14
    hey its my first tourney and i dont wuite understand the scoring. i realize the 3 for a win and 1 for a draw but when the game is in progress a bunch of other numbers show up. i know its probably a dumb question but if someone would help me out here that would be nice

mikey
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    22 Jan '04 21:24
    Are the numbers underlined? They are the number of moves made in any given game.

What tourney are you in???

P-
  3. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    26 Jan '04 03:04
    thank you that helps. i am currently in the nu grouped random tourney. i am not doin too great but i think it is possible to maybe get out of the first round. keep your fingers crossed

mike
    by the way i found a patriots hat but it isnt a fitted hat. i have to find one of those before i will buy one. i just hate that little strap in the back
  4. Joined
    31 Jul '03
    Moves
    26 Jan '04 11:48
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    hey its my first tourney and i dont wuite understand the scoring. i realize the 3 for a win and 1 for a draw but when the game is in progress a bunch of other numbers show up. i know its probably a dumb question but if someone would help me out here that would be nice

mikey
    Each number in the table represents a game - the game between the two people that you can read from the row "header" and the column "header" of the square that number appears in. What exactly the number is tells you the number of moves made in the game so far. Once the game is finished, the number gets replaced by a picture of a pawn - a white pawn if white won, and a black pawn if black won. If there was a draw two pawns, one of each colour will appear.

You can click on the numbers (or the pawn symbols for finished games) to view the game in question.

-Jarno

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree