Unable to pay

Subscriberkingray
Help 02 Aug '09 21:36
  1. Joined
    03 Oct '04
    Moves
    02 Aug '09 21:36
    I'm finding it difficult to continue paying my subscription. My method of payment as changed, and the system wont let me pay, it asks for last 4 digits of old card. But I'm still not getting to pay.
    I must be coming the the end of my credited period, and concerned about my games etc.

How do I pay??
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 00:09
    Originally posted by kingray
    I'm finding it difficult to continue paying my subscription. My method of payment as changed, and the system wont let me pay, it asks for last 4 digits of old card. But I'm still not getting to pay.
    I must be coming the the end of my credited period, and concerned about my games etc.

How do I pay??
    you're games aren't automatically resigned if your sub runs out. if the card that you originally paid the sub with is still valid you don't need to do anything to re-sub. your name will be on the auto-renew list and the $30 (or whatever your sub cost) will be taken out of your account.

if the card isn't valid and you're using a new one just do what you did last time but with your new card. your games would be affected either way.

send feedback if you have more questions, they're surprising good at responding to feedback involving money 😉
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Aug '09 11:58
    In the "My Subscription" page it gives you the date of your last payment and offers the option to update your billing details. The 2CO screen it sends you to is confusing, so it's probably safer to go via Send Feedback, selecting the "subscriptions" option there. As trev33 says, any enquiry involving money gets a very swift response there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree