1. Joined
    13 Dec '06
    Moves
    19 Oct '14 00:18
    I'm not too sure if this is the correct place to request assistance, but I have already sent details of my issue to Subscription feedback without an response so her goes...
    I am unable to re-new my RHP subscription through 2checkout.com - my new debit card details are not accepted ("Do not honor"😉. I have had no problems using my new card on other secure sites. Any ideas on my next move? Thanks. SeinfeldFan91
  2. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Oct '14 20:55
    Unfortunately we players can't help with subscription problems. Feedback with "subscription" selection normally gets priority attention, so you should get a response as soon as someone is available.
  3. Joined
    13 Dec '06
    Moves
    20 Oct '14 17:56
    I thought the suggestion to post in the Help forum was a little strange...
    Not a problem, I'll try another card. Russ has been nice enough to renew my subscription for a short while until I get the problem fixed. 🙂
  4. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Oct '14 23:25
    I seem to recall that 2checkout.com only takes credit cards, but my memory may be wrong.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Dec '14 16:442 edits
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I seem to recall that 2checkout.com only takes credit cards, but my memory may be wrong.
    But most debit cards are backed by Visa or MC and they are accepted anywhere credit cards are. They are virtually identical, at least as far as acceptance goes. They can still be denied if you do not have enough money in the account, or if it's been flagged for some reason. I'd advise this person to contact his bank. If the bank says there's no problem with the card, then sometimes the vendor will flag your card and not accept it if they have a history of trying it and it's rejected too many times, sometimes they just give up on it and say "use another card". 2checkout.com has done this to me in the past and I had to wait until another card could be used.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree