1. Standard memberfiesta
    Diane
    Nairn
    Moves
    23 Oct '04 18:48
    Please can someone help me upload my picture onto my profile ..have tried a few times and still struggling,thanks
  2. Standard memberBlobby
    You Cheeky
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Oct '04 19:18
    right click on the picture you want putting into ur profile then go to properties and copy then go to your profile settings and were it says profile photo paste it there if u hav any problem send a message to my email Elliot_Newton@Hotmail.com
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Oct '04 19:25
    Originally posted by fiesta
    Please can someone help me upload my picture onto my profile ..have tried a few times and still struggling,thanks
    U don't upload to profile. You have to have your picture hosted somewhere, and then just copy the URL of the picture into the Profile Settings, profile photo edit box.

If you don't have webspace to host the photo, then post here, and I'm sure somebody will help u out. I can't cos I've got a friend hosting mine.

D
  4. Standard memberfiesta
    Diane
    Nairn
    Moves
    23 Oct '04 20:37
    ok thanks,now then can anyone help me out with hosting my picture so I can put it on my profile please?
  5. Standard membereyeqpc
    Robbo
    a Brave new world
    Moves
    23 Oct '04 22:07
    Originally posted by fiesta
    ok thanks,now then can anyone help me out with hosting my picture so I can put it on my profile please?
    email me picture, I will host it for you. I will pm you my email

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree