user numbers

Standard memberacb123
Help 07 Aug '09 12:24
  1. Joined
    08 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 12:24
    Can anyone tell me how to access user numbers? Thanks.
  2. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 12:44
    I don't think they are displayed anywhere, but you can see them in the URL for the profile page:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/profile/playerprofile.php?uid=164172
  3. Joined
    08 Sep '08
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 13:08
    Originally posted by John of Reading
    I don't think they are displayed anywhere, but you can see them in the URL for the profile page:

http://www.redhotpawn.com/profile/playerprofile.php?uid=164172
    Got it. Thanks.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 16:53
    I have a status line or bar at the bottom of the browser window, and when I move the mouse arrow over a link or a username, that window will show the user id number, or the regular url that the link will take you to.

I use firefox, but I think it is there with IE as well.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '09 16:57
    Originally posted by mwmiller

I use firefox, but I think it is there with IE as well.
    You're right. 🙂
  6. Joined
    05 Oct '08
    Moves
    26 Aug '09 16:16
    If this is off-topic I apologize. I would like to kibitz on a public game (for example the 15,945th game now being played). It appears that the only way to do this is to advance 30 games at a time from game 1, which could take kind of forever. Maybe there is a way to go to the end and work backward 30 at a time, or go rapidly forward from the first game to the 8,000th game for example? If I could do this, I'd feel that I really had access to all the public games. Thanks!
  7. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    26 Aug '09 16:40
    Originally posted by Znosko
    If this is off-topic I apologize. I would like to kibitz on a public game (for example the 15,945th game now being played). It appears that the only way to do this is to advance 30 games at a time from game 1, which could take kind of forever. Maybe there is a way to go to the end and work backward 30 at a time, or go rapidly forward from the first game t ...[text shortened]... mple? If I could do this, I'd feel that I really had access to all the public games. Thanks!
    Yes, you probably would have better results by starting your own new thread rather than tacking an unrelated question on the end of some other thread.

Do you know which game number it is that you want to watch?

If so, just go to public games and click on any game, doesn't matter which one.
    Then go to the url window at the top of the page and replace the gameid number with the one you really want to watch.
    Hit enter and the browser should take you to that game.

I think you can use the search feature at 'public games' to find games by entering the user names of the persons playing the game and that will take you there too, in case you don't know the game number.

Hope that helps.
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    26 Aug '09 16:513 edits
    Originally posted by Znosko
    If this is off-topic I apologize. I would like to kibitz on a public game (for example the 15,945th game now being played). It appears that the only way to do this is to advance 30 games at a time from game 1, which could take kind of forever. Maybe there is a way to go to the end and work backward 30 at a time, or go rapidly forward from the first game t ...[text shortened]... mple? If I could do this, I'd feel that I really had access to all the public games. Thanks!
    deleted - already answered by mwmiller.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree