1. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    17 Feb '04 01:22
    I noticed a new player's name in the NewServer lower tournament.
    His namechanged in Stonewall but I never played with.
    So is it possible to change my user name ?
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    17 Feb '04 01:29
    I believe he was The Joker. So I can change my name..........can someone tell me how I could do that?
  3. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    17 Feb '04 06:33
    I thought that wasn't possible 😕
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    17 Feb '04 07:20
    In the help files it says:

How do I change my user name?
    Unfortunately this is not possible. For consistency and to prevent confusion for other users, the registered name must remain as it was entered when you signed up. Subscribers can request that their name be modified to correct spelling and capitalisation.

so I guess this is not possible.
    th
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    17 Feb '04 08:01
    In his profile http://www.redhotpawn.com/profile/playerprofile.php?uid=43395 he says:

"[...] Thnx....Formally The Joker"

so... perhaps you are right, Ravello. would you like to change your nickname?
    th
  6. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    17 Feb '04 14:19
    some weeks ago I wanted to, but now I'm happy about mmy name.Ravello it's a holyday location near Naples but I wanted Ravello because I landed many big gambles on a horse with that name !
    However I was only curious about that name change,I thought it wasn't possible........ 😀
  7. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    18 Feb '04 11:55
    This isn't a common practice, but I do very occasionally change names at a user's request. I will only do so if that user contacts all of their opponents and informs them, or updates their profile to indicate the change.

If a user has used their personal name, and wishes to change it, then I will normally always make the change, subscriber or not.

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree