Using forums

Standard memberharmy
Help 06 Jan '06 20:18
  1. Joined
    22 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 20:18
    Is there a way to order the threads on the forum page in the order that the thread was created? In other words, order them by time of first post, instead of time of last post?
  2. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 21:22
    Originally posted by harmy
    Is there a way to order the threads on the forum page in the order that the thread was created? In other words, order them by time of first post, instead of time of last post?
    No.

I miss that facility also.

you just have too look at the times of the last post.
  3. Joined
    17 Jul '06
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 16:25
    How can I search for a specific topic?
    The only thing I see is, that I must know somebodys Name who has already posted something....
  4. Joined
    19 Feb '02
    Moves
    19 Jul '06 16:49
    Originally posted by Flower04
    The only thing I see is, that I must know somebodys Name who has already posted something....
    Underneath where you can search on a specific Author, there is a link to do a google search in the forums. There you can search on whatever you want.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    20 Jul '06 00:27
    Originally posted by Flower04
    Thanks for digging up an unrelated thread from January to ask your question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree