1. Mililani, Hawaii
    Moves
    22 Apr '09 09:29
    I posted about a week vacation, but when I returned from vacation I was unable to unpost or cancel the"You are currently booked on vacation . . ." Am I missing something or does the vacation time period simply run out?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    22 Apr '09 09:40
    Originally posted by Vince123
    I posted about a week vacation, but when I returned from vacation I was unable to unpost or cancel the"You are currently booked on vacation . . ." Am I missing something or does the vacation time period simply run out?
    You cannot unbook the current day (and I think a day is defined from midnight to midnight Greenwich Mean Time). But from the day after and onward, I think I have succeeded to unbook... (?)
  3. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    22 Apr '09 19:52
    Doesn't an extra button appear at the top left of the vacation screen, to let you cancel the rest of the current vacation?
  4. Mililani, Hawaii
    Moves
    22 Apr '09 22:59
    Thank you Fabian . . . and John! I booked April 22 as an extra date, which turned out not to be needed. I'll just wait patiently for tomorrow and see what happens. I couldn't, for the life of me, find a button to cancel a posted date. Mahalo again and aloha, Vince123
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    23 Apr '09 00:52
    it's not a cancel button. if i remember, you just click on the booked days and it clears them. a little experimentation will get it done. someone will help soon too.
  6. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    23 Apr '09 21:27
    Originally posted by coquette
    it's not a cancel button. if i remember, you just click on the booked days and it clears them. a little experimentation will get it done. someone will help soon too.
    If you want to cancel vacation that has not yet started, then you click on the highlighted days on the calendar to cancel.
    When you want to cancel vacation that has started already, then there's a link on the left that does the job (at least, that's what I remember). It cancels unused days only - so cancelling current vacation won't clear your vacation flag until midnight (GMT)
  7. Standard memberMacroman
    Exiled from Scotland
    Milwaukee
    Moves
    08 May '09 23:401 edit
    I have current vacation booked (5/9-5/16) but the vacation picture does not appear next to my name yet. Is something wrong?

That explains it, it starts in 2 hrs

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree