1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    26 Aug '03 18:20
    it would be nice if an end of vacation date could be entered (and seen by others): I don't want to T/O someone who comes back the next day, but I wait (in T/O periode) alraedy for 15 days, if he comes back in another two weeks, I T/O the opponent. what do you think about that?
    th
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    28 Aug '03 11:34
    no one likes thias idea? :'( :'(
    th
  3. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    31 Aug '03 17:41
    Originally posted by thire
    no one likes thias idea? :'( :'(
    th
    Yes i do, and no i dont. Trouble is with me (and possibly others) is that i use it for other things too. You see it took me three days to clear my pc of major worm damage, but i put up my vacation sign to be polite. On genuine vacations it would work, but if like me, poeple use it (or misuse it) for other stuff you cant really put an end time on.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Sep '03 01:44
    Originally posted by Paulie
    Yes i do, and no i dont. Trouble is with me (and possibly others) is that i use it for other things too. You see it took me three days to clear my pc of major worm damage, but i put up my vacation sign to be polite. On genuine vacations it would work, but if like me, poeple use it (or misuse it) for other stuff you cant really put an end time on.
    people will abuse it anyway. We need a date to be filled when you MIGHT be back.

Either way, people can still lie and say they are on vacation... or perhaps they are on vacation.... vacation from RHP.

Phla-
  5. Hendersonville, NC
    Moves
    01 Sep '03 05:45
    Originally posted by thire
    it would be nice if an end of vacation date could be entered (and seen by others): I don't want to T/O someone who comes back the next day, but I wait (in T/O periode) alraedy for 15 days, if he comes back in another two weeks, I T/O the opponent. what do you think about that?
    th
    I think this is a very good idea. It'll make it sting that much worse when I take the win anyway....😀.....Just kidding.....seriously though, this could be very useful.
  6. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    01 Sep '03 08:07
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    people will abuse it anyway. We need a date to be filled when you MIGHT be back.
    exacty! the MIGHT is important. i wanted to say, that this date is not something that fixes someone, nothing obligatory [English???], just a helf for all other RHP members.
    when you dont know the end of your away periode, just write an estimaton ... or nothing (and I ll TO tyou! 😉 )
    th
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Sep '03 15:43
    I think this is probably one of the most important things, plus probably very simple to do. It would be really neat to show the date as a mouse-over on the vacation symbol.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree