1. Standard memberWhiteknuckle
    High Priest–Low Cult
    Sudan, TX USA
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 20:09
    My opponent has his vacation flag flying. But, this game is a one day timeout with no time bank. My opponent has timed out under the flag. So, if the clock starts again after vacation or when he wishes, does that mean I will immediately see a skull? In other words, when will his skull be activated? He has not notified me of his plan. I click skulls.
    blue skies, whtnukl😕
  2. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 21:36
    Originally posted by Whtnukle
    My opponent has his vacation flag flying. But, this game is a one day timeout with no time bank. My opponent has timed out under the flag. So, if the clock starts again after vacation or when he wishes, does that mean I will immediately see a skull? In other words, when will his skull be activated? He has not notified me of his plan. I click skulls.
    blue skies, whtnukl😕
    he will move in your game then take his vacation flag away, leaving him with the timebank remaining for the remainder of the game.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    21 Oct '07 22:49
    So long as he moves before his vacation flag is removed, it'll be like he was never away, ie: 1/0.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree