Vacation idea 2

Standard memberCFC
Help 23 Jun '03 16:10
  1. Standard memberCFC
    Zak the mad boy
    Stamford Bridge
    Moves
    23 Jun '03 16:10
    Since there have been many complaints about being time outed while on vacation, Why can't we have a rule that doesn't allow you to claim win if there vacation flag is on?
  2. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    23 Jun '03 18:13
    Hehe,I think there will be a lot of people on vacation a lot of the time😛
  3. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    23 Jun '03 18:40
    maybe, but vacation icon stops you playing any games at all. IMO time out's are there to stop people selectivly abandoning games they are losing. While "on vacation" they would have to stop playing all games.

It wouldn't stop the problem of getting timed out the instant you come back & switch the holiday setting off though.
  4. Joined
    19 Oct '02
    Moves
    28 Jun '03 16:22
    I'm playing someone that leaves his vacation setting on all the time and then turns his vacation setting off when making moves. I wasn't sure at first, but i'm sure now. This irritates me more than you can believe.AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH!!! yes, i feel a little better now.
  5. Standard memberCFC
    Zak the mad boy
    Stamford Bridge
    Moves
    28 Jun '03 22:07
    Originally posted by Black Lung
    I'm playing someone that leaves his vacation setting on all the time and then turns his vacation setting off when making moves. I wasn't sure at first, but i'm sure now. This irritates me more than you can believe.AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH!!! yes, i feel a little better now.
    Who is he?
  6. Graceland.
    Moves
    30 Jun '03 11:27
    Have to agree, vacation should be a luxury. If you want to make sure you will not be timed out, make the move timeout 21 days, that way unless you go on a major vacation, you should be ok.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree