Vacation

Standard membercesarakg
Help 26 Dec '03 13:30
  1. Candelária, RS
    Moves
    26 Dec '03 13:30
    Hi!

This is the last day in 2003 I'm at work and using Internet. Until February, I'm not sure I will have Internet access. I have some questions:

1. If you are in Vacation mode, that prevents you from making moves (suppose I get Internet Access in a Cybercafe or something like it, but for only a day, or some hours)?

2. For how long you can stay in Vacation mode? Is there a limit?

Just now I can't open the links in the green bar (TimeForChess.com), all of them points to http://www.timeforchess.com/board/newthread.php?forumid=2
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    28 Dec '03 11:18
    for the bug: see a mesage to Russ!

ad 1.) yes, you can't move then. just "finish" your vacation and move!

ad 2.) there is no limit.

my question: may I be challanged when I am in vacation mode (this would not make much sense)

th
  3. Candelária, RS
    Moves
    07 Jan '04 21:54
    Originally posted by thire
    my question: may I be challanged when I am in vacation mode (this would not make much sense)
    I think that you can think of it as greetings from a chess friend... So, yes, I think that challenging someone that is in vacation mode makes some sense... It's a weird way to know when someone ends his vacations...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree