1. Orillia, Ontario
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 13:30
    During a game when it is your opponents move there is an option called "wait for this game" Can anyone tell me what that means? Obviously when its your opponents move you are waiting but I assume that this function lets you know when they have moved somehow...?
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 15:12
    Originally posted by rickgarel
    During a game when it is your opponents move there is an option called "wait for this game" Can anyone tell me what that means? Obviously when its your opponents move you are waiting but I assume that this function lets you know when they have moved somehow...?
    You assume correct.If you press it, it will monitor your opponent every 30 seconds or so and when he has moved it will default to the board for you to move.
    There's also a "wait for any game" option,which will default to the first board of any of your opponents when they have moved.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 15:33
    Originally posted by rickgarel
    Well, I'll give an idea how I utilise this feature:
    This facility best suits me when I have a couple or more tabs open in my browser, each with RHP games wanting my attention. I use 'wait for this game' in one browser quite often, when I know the opponent will be returning that board 'soon' and I'm at my desk here..I can either analyse that game in another page and \ or I can be looking at other games with the third open tab. I then merely go between open tabs and I'm exactly where I should be..this just negates the awkward 'shuffling around,' going backwards and forwards within the site, constantly hitting 'my games' to see if the games taking my interest have moved etc.. basically it's best utilising my time here and in the most economic manner.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree