1. Amsterdam
    Moves
    18 Jan '04 18:55
    Could this be implented, maybe that all those different clocks make it a little crowded, but I'm afraid I need it... maybe it could be made optional or something...

Olav
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jan '04 19:50
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    Could this be implented, maybe that all those different clocks make it a little crowded, but I'm afraid I need it... maybe it could be made optional or something...

Olav
    Yes I would also appreciate some warning before the time bank starts. Say 24 hrs like the other games. The alert icon could be red/flash/!!/whatever but some signal is needed

skeeter
  3. London
    Moves
    19 Jan '04 12:34
    I think it's been asked for before, but could we have a column showing hours & minutes to go before starting to eat the timebank? (With negative numbers in red, pretty please)

It would almost certainly be the preferred ordering for 'My Games' for most players.
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    19 Jan '04 13:37
    perhaps we get a cool tool to see all that when Russ makes us a little calendar...
    th
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Jan '04 23:09
    We have a warning when the timebank is being used already - so it should not be too much effort to add a 24hr warning clock too.

Sorting on timebank gets a little tricky...

-Russ
  6. London
    Moves
    20 Jan '04 12:56
    Originally posted by Russ
    Sorting on timebank gets a little tricky...
    Sorry Russ, you may have misunderstood me.

My suggestion was for a column to show how long there is before the "normal" timeout expires, i.e., how long there is to make a move before starting to draw down the timebank (or in the absence of timebank give the other guy a skull to click.) I assume that this is a value you calculate anyway, in order to show the 'timebank being used up' alert.

By the way, I know next to nothing about PHP, but I do know a lot about SQL optimisation - if you would ever like me to look at any server-side code for you, I would be very happy to help.

cheers,
    Roland
  7. Joined
    19 Feb '02
    Moves
    21 Jan '04 10:15
    Originally posted by RolandYoung
    My suggestion was for a column to show how long there is before the "normal" timeout expires, i.e., how long there is to make a move before starting to draw down the timebank (or in the absence of timebank give the other guy a skull to click.)
    YES, I would also like that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree