1. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 19:37
    Originally posted by flexmore
    trekkie: look at skeeter's drawn games, and you will understand that you are wasting your breath.

(no offense meant skeeter - well no more than normal anyway)
    Me and 'thire' have been beating this drum for a while now with little or no progress and, I /we think it would enhance the site.
    I concede that the "bump system" of keeping the thread at the top of the pile can be annoying to the other forum users so I will "cease and desist".
    To flex: what would I do with-out your bi-weekly serve from across the ditch? 😉 I was beginning to think that you were starting to like me.😵 and we can't have that? can we?😀

BR's to all skeeter
  2. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    11 Mar '04 06:34
    Bump
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    11 Mar '04 07:54
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Me and 'thire' have been beating this drum for a while now with little or no progress and, I /we think it would enhance the site.
    I concede that the "bump system" of keeping the thread at the top of the pile can be annoying to the other forum users so I will "cease and desist".
    To flex: what would I do with-out your bi-weekly serve from across the d ...[text shortened]... at you were starting to like me.😵 and we can't have that? can we?😀

BR's to all skeeter
    Yes, I think it would be a little improvenemnt.
    But it's up to Russ 'n' Chris what they add and what they decide not to add.
    So we are polite, say pleeeeeeeeeeeeez and hope 😉
    th
  4. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    13 Mar '04 11:41
    Originally posted by trekkie
    Bump
    🙂
  5. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    16 Mar '04 07:39
    bump
  6. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    17 Mar '04 02:31
    bump

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree