1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    05 Mar '04 10:28
    in games with a timebank there are no warningclocks before the timebank is being used.
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Mar '04 19:13
    Originally posted by thire
    in games with a timebank there are no warningclocks before the timebank is being used.
    Yes, and we have been here before with this. It would also be nice to see when your opponent is using their timebank.
    And my old chessnut (pun intended) change the 'Last Move ' column to 'next time control' as the 'last move 'column is only relative if ALL your games have the same time controls, which they clearly do not.

skeeter
  3. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '04 00:03
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Yes, and we have been here before with this. It would also be nice to see when your opponent is using their timebank.
    And my old chessnut (pun intended) change the 'Last Move ' column to 'next time control' as the 'last move 'column is only relative if ALL your games have the same time controls, which they clearly do not.

skeeter
    Bump
  4. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    07 Mar '04 02:16

personally i think it best if we don't even know how much timebank our oponent has left.
    then we just play chess, and don't play clock tricks.

of course we should know as much as possible about our own time out issues - when our timebank is being eaten etc.
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '04 10:23
    bumped
  6. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Mar '04 22:21
    bump
  7. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    09 Mar '04 09:13
    sorry skeeter, but I do not understand... πŸ˜‰
    th
  8. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '04 10:17
    bump
  9. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '04 10:21
    sorry skeeter, but I do not understand... πŸ˜‰
    th
    Ok, I'll bump it so you can read it again. Everything always seems clearer when it's read againπŸ˜‰

skeeter
  10. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '04 19:10
    bump#234,987
  11. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 04:46
    ummm bump #236,799
  12. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 04:47

skeeter
    bump
  13. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 08:58
    bump
    Skeeter
    I get the feeling you are trying to make a point but i am not quite sure ? Instead of posting 'Bump' could you please say what you mean.

If it is about time bamk clocks than I would welcome its addition to the site. However I just might be a little more patient than you seem to be, since I feel Chrismo and Russ have enough on their respective plates. Particularly perfecting that anti-cheating code you seem to want so badly.

-trekkie
  14. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 11:12
    Originally posted by trekkie
    Skeeter
    I get the feeling you are trying to make a point but i am not quite sure ? Instead of posting 'Bump' could you please say what you mean.

If it [b]is
    about time bamk clocks than I would welcome its addition to the site. However I just might be a little more patient than you seem to be, since I feel Chrismo and Russ have enough on their resp ...[text shortened]... e plates. Particularly perfecting that anti-cheating code you seem to want so badly.

-trekkie[/b]
    trekkie: look at skeeter's drawn games, and you will understand that you are wasting your breath.

(no offense meant skeeter - well no more than normal anyway)
  15. London
    Moves
    10 Mar '04 16:19
    In case anyone is still confused, "bump" is a short way of saying "I think this topic is important enough to want this thread to stay near the top of the list, but I haven't anything new to say about it".

Of course if everyone kept bumping their favourite threads like this, the forums would become much less worth reading. People would also probably start ignoring threads whose last poster was known to have a low signal to noise ratio.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree