1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 May '18 18:41
    Has there been a change to the website? It used to be when I ooened it in Chrome on Android, that the button bar would open, shift to the right partly off the screen, and then back left. If I was too quick, I'd hit the wrong dropdown.
    Since... yesterday, I think, it's stopped doing that. It now appears on screen in one immediate movement. It's a small change, but an improvement.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 May '18 10:042 edits
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Has there been a change to the website? It used to be when I ooened it in Chrome on Android, that the button bar would open, shift to the right partly off the screen, and then back left. If I was too quick, I'd hit the wrong dropdown.
    Since... yesterday, I think, it's stopped doing that. It now appears on screen in one immediate movement. It's a small change, but an improvement.
    Some minor home page changes (removed all the social network "like" buttons) - this most certainly was the cause as they were slow to render.

And I can confirm, yes, that issue has (accidentally) been fixed. I just tested it myself, and yes, it would annoy me previously too. 🙂
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 May '18 13:00
    Originally posted by @russ
    Some minor home page changes (removed all the social network "like" buttons) - this most certainly was the cause as they were slow to render.

And I can confirm, yes, that issue has (accidentally) been fixed. I just tested it myself, and yes, it would annoy me previously too. 🙂
    Sometimes, it's the coincidental bugfixes which give the most satisfaction, isn't it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree