Lake Como
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 20:54
    What is the 'bin' icon? Thanks
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    04 Jul '11 22:15
    When you see it next to one of your new games, you can click it to delete that game. The deleted game will disappear and will not be a part of your game statistics and will not change your rating. It will be treated as if the game never existed.

The 'delete' option is only available for the first two moves of the game. After that it will not be available.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Jul '11 01:36
    I think I am OK t this point to cancel.....he moved, i moved, he moved, then I moved (but it was done by my child who has been learning this thing!!! 🙂) and I will beg my opponent to start over.......since three moves have not happened yet, i want ot cancel....what does the bin icon look like, i do not see it.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    05 Jul '11 03:37
    The bin has probably disappeared if you have each made 2 moves, so just explain to your opponent and resign the game, if it's really so important to you a loss in your statistics will be insignificant overall.
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    05 Jul '11 10:151 edit
    When black completes the second move, the option and the icon are no longer available.

The icon looks like a small trash can and will be on the right side of the "My Games" page. Start a new game and you will see it (until the second move is completed by black).

Here is the FAQ version. ---> FAQ
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Jul '11 10:53
    Mnny thnaks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree