2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 Aug '13 18:24
    Originally posted by floccinaucinihilipil
    ... the 6 game rule in ladder matches?
    I can't say.

The point in ladder games is that you have maximum two ladder games (one challenging, one defending). If you are a non-subscriber they might count into the six games you can have. But I think you can't join a ladder as a non-sub.
  3. Joined
    04 May '11
    Moves
    05 Aug '13 11:22
    Originally posted by floccinaucinihilipil
    ... the 6 game rule in ladder matches?
    You need to subscribe to play in anything but basic games: can't play ladder, tournament, etc.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    05 Aug '13 14:12
    Originally posted by Vartiovuori
    You need to subscribe to play in anything but basic games: can't play ladder, tournament, etc.
    I might point out that there are a few clubs here that are dedicated to setting up non sub tourney's, they do so by carefully allotting games so that your six game maximum is never exceeded...over a period of time these clubs have built up quite a following by carefully managing the limited number of games ( and by weeding out players that don;t adhere to those rules ) ...so, there are many non subs here that do enjoy playing 'more than the basic'...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree