1. San Diego
    Moves
    23 May '07 19:461 edit
    I'm currently playing 4 games. I initiated all of them (i.e. I sent invites to other players). One of them apparently is not a public game. I do not remember making any setting choices that should have had any effect on this. So how do I control this? What makes a game a public game? Thanks.
    [nothing in the FAQ about this]
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 May '07 20:00
    Originally posted by HolyT
    I'm currently playing 4 games. I initiated all of them (i.e. I sent invites to other players). One of them apparently is not a public game. I do not remember making any setting choices that should have had any effect on this. So how do I control this? What makes a game a public game? Thanks.
    Is it an unrated game?
  3. San Diego
    Moves
    23 May '07 20:03
    I don't recall that I created it that way. I don't see anything that indicates it is rated or not. I have no reason to suspect that it is not a rated game.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 May '07 20:51
    I don't recall that I created it that way. I don't see anything that indicates it is rated or not. I have no reason to suspect that it is not a rated game.
    On your 'My Games' page click INFO next to the game. Should tell you if it's rated or not.

P-
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 May '07 20:53
    As far as I was aware, private games was legacy from a previous age in the site, and no longer possible.

D
  6. San Diego
    Moves
    23 May '07 20:59
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    As far as I was aware, private games was legacy from a previous age in the site, and no longer possible.

D
    Thanks for the tip, Phlabibit. I clicked on Info and it says it is a rated game. If it is not public, I am wondering why it is not listed among the public games when I search for my own public games. Any thoughts? If private games are a non-functioning feature, then is there a type of game that is neither public nor private? Thanks again.
  7. The sky
    Moves
    23 May '07 21:49
    Thanks for the tip, Phlabibit. I clicked on Info and it says it is a rated game. If it is not public, I am wondering why it is not listed among the public games when I search for my own public games. Any thoughts? If private games are a non-functioning feature, then is there a type of game that is neither public nor private? Thanks again.
    Looks like a glitch. Send feedback to the site administrators - link at the bottom of the page. They'll sort it out.
  8. San Diego
    Moves
    23 May '07 23:56
    Thanks again, all.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 May '07 00:10
    Thanks again, all.
    Hmmmm... has the game started?

P-
  10. San Diego
    Moves
    24 May '07 01:22
    Offered and accepted but no first move yet.....so that's the problem, eh?
  11. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 May '07 13:041 edit

This is correct. All games are public now.

-Russ
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 May '07 13:10
    Offered and accepted but no first move yet.....so that's the problem, eh?
    You might want to click that player and see if they are playing at all anymore. Some people come, change their mind and vanish. If they don't plan to move, get rid of the game. Not saying you should just blast the game cuz the guy isn't moving right now, but you never know if they vanished.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree