1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Aug '03 02:31
    How about a small box to fill with a description of when you will be back.... etc.

People could also say where they are going and anything else they like... but the main point would be to estimate when you will be back.

I see some people on vacation and other people in the forums wondering when they might be back. T/O would be harder to do on a person if they at least said when they will be back.

If I ever get a vacation I would like to be able to say when I was coming back without leaving a message in the forum, or messaging everyone I play.

Phla-
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    11 Aug '03 02:36
    I guess for right now a person could add that sort of information into their profile. When they get back they could again edit their profile.

🙂 Marc
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    11 Aug '03 02:571 edit
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    I guess for right now a person could add that sort of information into their profile. When they get back they could again edit their profile.

🙂 Marc
    I know I will when I go to Fall Hershey PA. car show in early October...

At least a note when you go into vacation mode stating "you should probably edit your profile to say when you will be back, and why people shouldn't time you out."

or something like that.

EDIT
    Dang, that is just one more thing I will need to remember to do when I am getting ready to leave... and it isn't even a vacation!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree