1. Joined
    16 Nov '09
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 12:40
    In the "my subscriptions" page I can see only the order date and the "Recurring subscription" status. In the related help pages it's not specified.
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 13:40
    Originally posted by actuals
    In the "my subscriptions" page I can see only the order date and the "Recurring subscription" status. In the related help pages it's not specified.
    On the left of the My Subscription page, it should say when it ends under the "Subscription Status".
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 14:33
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    On the left of the My Subscription page, it should say when it ends under the "Subscription Status".
    No it doesnt. It sais "Recurring subscription" under that status.

So actuals, your subscription will never expire. It will renew automaticly (if the credit card info is still valid) each year. This will (as far as i know) happen on the same date as the order date.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 18:47
    Your renewal date is 16th November 2010 when it will be collected automatically by the same method you used last year
  5. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 19:351 edit
    Assuming you subscribed the same day you joined.

If you go to "my subscriptions" you should see an order date - I think that's your renewal date. Or you could send feedback and ask Russ.
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    23 Jan '10 21:15
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    Your renewal date is 16th November 2010 when it will be collected automatically by the same method you used last year
    You cant conclude that just because he joined the site on 16 November 2009.

I joined the site on 9 May 2005, went away at a certain point to come back later, then after a while I decided to sub. So my joining date has nothing to do with my subscription date😉
  7. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    24 Jan '10 00:19
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    You cant conclude that just because he joined the site on 16 November 2009.

I joined the site on 9 May 2005, went away at a certain point to come back later, then after a while I decided to sub. So my joining date has nothing to do with my subscription date😉
    Fair point

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree